The Battery Optimisation is an optional add-on component to the Forklift Monitoring System. The Battery Optimisation is designed to enhance the ability to improve battery life greatly and utilisation, meet Material Handling Equipment (MHE) utilisation, maintenance goals while lowering the asset and maintenance cost required. The Battery Optimisation provides users with 3 levels of insights, to help users identify ways to improve battery life and utilisation while meeting business goals, improve the bottom line and reduce operational costs.
3 Levels of Insights:
Goal 1: Maximise Battery Life and Life Cycles
BXOptimise can positively impact capital cost by:
- Reducing additional charging and charging cycles
- Reduce premature pull-off
- Reduce overcharging
- Identify the reason where truck battery energy drains out very fast
- Identify problem operators that do not take care of batteries
- Identify batteries that are under or over-used
- Analyse battery performance
- Provide data that can be used for cost/benefit analysis and KPI development.
Goal 2: Reduce Costs of Charging Batteries
BXOptimise provides valuable insight into by:
- Monitor the number of frequent charging, charging time, and battery energy to identify areas of improvement.
- Calculating the cost of amp/hrs
- Scheduling charging to minimise cost and improve fleet optimisation
Goal 3: Maximise Battery Utilisation
BXOptimise can positively improve battery charges by:
- Distinguishing batteries with low utilisation rates
- Optimising charge timing
- Scheduling charging to minimise cost and enhance fleet optimisation