Battery Optimization is an optional add-on component to the Forklift Monitoring System. Battery optimization is designed to enhance the ability to improve battery life greatly and utilization, meet Material Handling Equipment (MHE) utilization, maintenance goals while lowering the asset and maintenance cost required. The battery optimization provides users with 3 levels of insights, to help users identify ways to improve battery life and utilization while meeting business goals, improve the bottom line and reduce operational costs. Click on the key features to find out more!
3 Levels of Insights:
Goal 1: Maximize Battery Life and Life Cycles
BXOptimize can positively impact capital cost by:
- Reducing additional charging and charging cycles
- Reduce premature pull-off
- Reduce overcharging
- Identify the reason where truck battery energy drains out very fast
- Identify problem operators that do not take care of batteries
- Identify batteries that are under or over-used
- Analyze battery performance
- Provide data that can be used for cost/benefit analysis and KPI development.
Goal 2: Reduce the cost of charging batteries
BXOptimize provides valuable insight into by:
- Monitor the number of frequent charging, charging time and battery energy to identify areas of improvement.
- Calculating the cost of amp/hrs
- Scheduling charging to minimize cost and improve fleet optimization
Goal 3: Maximize Battery Utilization
BXOptimize can positively improve battery charges by:
- Distinguishing batteries with low utilization rates
- Optimizing charge timing
- Scheduling charging to minimize cost and enhance fleet optimization