The OPP Tape is used to seal boxes and packaging. This high adhesive tape of biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film provides super adhesion to the surface and has a firm grip. These characteristics are important to ensure the package is properly sealed to prevent breaking and good falling out. The OPP Tape is the most common type of clear tape used extensively in inventory management and product shipping. It has a unique molecular structure along with polypropylene resin stabilisation, which offers outstanding optical and mechanical qualities. It is handy for a wide range of applications including packaging.
OPP Tapes have a wide variety of applications in different industries.
- Used for packaging of food products and sealing
- Used for printing, lamination, and electrical applications
- Shipping, wrapping, bundling, and packaging
- Perfect for sealing pallets, merchandise, and cartons
- Excellent for both machine and manual application