A new, innovative corrosion inhibitor film, incorporated with superior rust protection capability, to provide the highest level of care for not only metal products but also the environment and worker safety. The VCI Biodegradable Bag complies with the strictest occupational health, safety, and environmental regulations while protecting metal parts from corrosive elements during shipping and storage at any point in time. It is made to be strong and transparent.
- Bearings, gears, brake parts, valves, pistons
- Camshafts, crankshafts
- Components, subassemblies, and finished machines
- Engine bags
- Export packaging
- Large and roughly handled assemblies, frames, stampings, doors, etc.
- Pallet liners
- Powertrain systems, drivetrain systems
- Completely amine-free & nitrite-free
- Impregnated with volatile corrosion inhibitors that are all-natural, derived from plants.
- Safe to handle and use
- TRGS 615 and 900 compliant
- TL 8135-0043 compliant. Strong and effective enough to pass the most rigorous corrosion tests. It passes TL 8135-0043 with the highest grade possible (3)
- Fully recyclable
- Easily inspect parts inside without opening the package.
- Flexible, strong, puncture, and tear-resistant
- Technically proven to provide the best protection for ferrous metals