VCI Chip chipboard pieces are incorporated with a corrosion inhibitor coating. Its compact size makes the chip convenient for enclosed areas and packaging. The corrosion inhibitor activates upon contact with exposed metal (ferrous, non-ferrous, and multi-metals). The VCI Chip also helps to prevent the deposit of oxygen, moisture, dirt, salts, and other contaminants onto the surface of the metal.
Both the Nox-Rust Vapour Wrapper VCI Chip and Uniwrap VCI Chip are multi-purpose corrosion inhibitor paper chips. However, the Nox-rust Vapour Wrapper is suitable for the protection of only ferrous metals such as steel, iron, cast iron and other ferrous metals, whereas the Uniwrap is suitable for ferrous, non-ferrous and multi-metal applications.
- 1″ x 1″ chip protects 25 cubit Inches
- 2″ x 2″ chip protects 100 cubit Inches
- Cut in convenient 1″ x 1″ and 2″ x 2″ pieces
- Chipboards coated with corrosion inhibitor formulations
- Electronics and Telecom equipment
- Engine compartments
- Exposed wire in junction boxes, control panels
- Gun cabinets
- Mechanical controls
- Shipping containers and pallets
- Tool Boxes
- Utility boxes