We provide a complete selection of VCI papers and devices applicable to military packaging applications. These applications include the protection of individual firearms or ship crates of critical supplies to warfighters. All military packaging meets the strictest requirements for long-term corrosion protection of ferrous metals in severe environments.
- 4060 – Light-duty Class 3, Style A. 35lb. Natural kraft. NSN-8135-00-810-0481.
- VW60H – Medium-duty Class 2, Style A. 60 lb. Natural kraft. Nitrite-free. NSN-8135-00-664-4012.
- 7090 – Heavy duty Class 1, Style A. 70 lb. natural kraft.
Versil-Pak pipe wrap
- Versil-Pak #5-1 Mil B-121, Type 1, Grade C, Class I. Polyester high strength fabric waxed one side, laminated to barrier film and wax coated. Excellent barrier properties. It is treated to help reduce anti-microbial induced corrosion (MIC).
- Versil-Pak #5-2 Mil B-121, Type 1, Grade C, Class 2. Polyester high strength fabric waxed two sides, laminated to barrier film and wax coated. Excellent barrier properties. It is treated to reduce anti-microbial induced corrosion.