VCI Masking Film is an adhesive, pressure-sensitive, corrosion inhibitor film. An excellent alternative to other VCI protective packaging, the masking film is ideal for protecting metal surfaces that cannot be package with VCI paper or film. When applied, the film adheres firmly to the metal surfaces and can be removed cleanly without leaving any residue.
Benefits of VCI Masking Film
- Protects metal surfaces from physical scratches, marring and corrosion
- Provides temporary protection to exposed metal surfaces during manufacture, storage and shipment
- The strong, transparent film protects metal against defects and prevents corrosion for up to 6 months when used indoors.
When using the VCI Masking Film, apply the film directly to a clean and dry metal surface. This bluish transparent film is made with durable, water-based acrylic that is odourless, non-toxic and lightweight.
Able to withstand different forms of physical damages such as roll forming, bending, cutting and stamping. This durable property of the masking film makes it a go-to choice for use in metal service centres, metal fabrications, doors, trim works, heavy-duty industrial equipment and machines that are stored indoors.
Use the Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Masking Film when
- Metal surfaces are required to remain free from corrosion and flawless until ready to use,
- It is labour-intense or impractical to rework, repaint and remove surface imperfections physically,
- The quality of the finished part plays a crucial role in the quality of a system.