The VCI Paper (Uniwrap) is a universal corrosion inhibitor designed to protect equipment and metals from damage caused by corrosion. The VCI Paper (Uniwrap) is ideal for ferrous, non-ferrous, and multi-metal combinations.
Uniwrap UW33MPI Wax VCI Paper
Moldable and durable, the UW33MPI is designed for wrapping both ferrous and non-ferrous metal parts during storage and shipment. This VCI Paper provides an excellent moisture barrier and is tear and puncture-resistant.
- 35lb./57gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated with multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Ideal for hand-wrapping automotive parts and fabricated metal components
- Wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts, making the paper moldable and moisture-resistant
Uniwrap UW35MPI VCI Paper
This VCI Paper is designed as general-purpose corrosion protection of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals including cadmium and zinc galvanised steel without the need for surface-applied oils or rust preventive liquids.
- 35 lb./57 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated both sides with multi-metal volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides corrosion protection for a combination of metals, including cast iron, mild carbon steel, copper, brass, nickel-plated steel, zinc, and zinc galvanised
- Also available in other basis weights, wax-coated and poly-coated, plus chips
Uniwrap 40PCMPI VCI Paper
The 40PCMPI provides excellent corrosion protection for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including zinc-galvanised and cadmium steel. The poly-coated material works as a moisture barrier against corrosion-carrying elements.
- 40 lb./65 gsm²
- natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Formulated with multi-metal corrosion inhibitor
- Keep parts clean, dry, and ready to use
Uniwrap 200 VCI Paper
This VCI Paper is designed for the general-purpose wrapping of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals, including iron, steel, cast iron, tin, zinc, zinc galvanised, aluminised, lead, and copper-plated.
- 35 lb./57gsm Natural kraft
- Saturated with nitrite-free multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides long term corrosion control for metals
- VCI Nitrite free VCI paper
- A laminate, natural kraft impregnated with VCI coating for excellent protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- The treated kraft laminated with reinforcement scrim and polyethene to a 50 lb. natural kraft, offering heavy-duty moisture, strength, and tear properties.
- Easy to use in difficult to reach voids and spaces