VCI Paper (Uniwrap) is a universal corrosion inhibitor designed to protect your equipment and metals from damage caused by corrosion. The VCI Paper (Uniwrap) is ideal for ferrous, non-ferrous and multi-metal combinations.
Uniwrap UW33MPI Wax VCI Paper
Moldable, durable UW33MPI designed for wrapping both ferrous and non-ferrous metal parts during storage and shipment. The VCI paper provides an excellent moisture barrier and is tear and puncture-resistant.
- 35lb./57gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated with multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Ideal for hand-wrapping automotive parts and fabricated metal components
- wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts, making the paper moldable and moisture-resistant
Uniwrap UW35MPI VCI Paper
VCI paper designed as general-purpose corrosion protection of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals including cadmium and zinc galvanized steel, without need for surface-applied oils or rust preventive liquids.
- 35 lb./57 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated both sides with multi-metal volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides corrosion protection for a combination of metals, including cast iron, mild carbon steel, copper, brass, nickel-plated steel, zinc and zinc galvanized
- Also available in other basis weights, wax-coated and poly-coated, plus chips
Uniwrap 40PCMPI VCI Paper
40PCMPI provides excellent corrosion protection for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including zinc-galvanized and cadmium steel. The poly-coated material works as a moisture barrier against corrosion-carrying elements.
- 40 lb./65 gsm²
- natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Formulated with multi-metal corrosion inhibitor
- Keep parts clean, dry and ready to use
Uniwrap 200 VCI Paper
Designed for general-purpose wrapping of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals, including iron, steel, cast iron, tin, zinc, zinc galvanized, aluminized, lead and copper-plated.
- 35 lb./57gsm Natural kraft
- Saturated with nitrite-free multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides long term corrosion control for metals
- VCI Nitrite free VCI paper
- A laminate, natural kraft impregnated with VCI coating for excellent protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- The treated kraft laminated with reinforcement scrim and polyethene to a 50 lb. natural kraft, offering heavy-duty moisture, strength and tear properties.
- Easy to use in difficult to reach voids and spaces