VCI Film Premium Metal-Guard® is a safe and effective corrosion inhibitor packaging film, made to protect multi-metals from corrosion causing elements during manufacture, storage and transit.
Capable of providing long term protection to metals including brass, copper, bronze, iron, steel, nickel, tin, zinc and zinc galvanised. The film is also applicable for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The heat-sealable, low-density polyethylene film features a unique proprietary blend of corrosion inhibitors incorporated and blended throughout the film, and not superficially applied. This unique blend then ensures the packaged metal parts stay clean, dry and free of corrosion until ready to use.
Strong, transparent and approved as military packaging per ARDEC drawing 13027484. Stream Peak’s VCI Film Premium Metal-Guard® is produced in a shade of blue (customisable colour) and available in various sizes:
- Flat, re-sealable, and gusseted bags; tubing; bonnets; custom fabrications.
- Shrink film—UV stable, transparent shrink film, in wide widths for covering large parts and equipment.
- High Strength Premium Metal-Guard. VCI film offers superior protection.
- X-O Wrap shrink film. For outdoor use. Opaque, UV stable, exceptionally durable VCI film for protecting large equipment and machinery stored outdoors. Up to 10 mils thick, 32 ft wide.
- Masking film.
- Stretch film. Excellent cling properties.