The Moisture Absorption Film (MAF) is a high-function film integrated with a film and desiccant. Unlike standard packaging films, the MAF features a moisture absorption capability due to the integrated desiccants which absorb water vapour, ensuring that the inner contents of the pouch are kept at low humidity, preventing the deteriorating of products during storage and shipment.
- MAF eliminates desiccant concerns of business by preventing the accidental ingestion or misuse of desiccants by consumers, leading to health-related risks and hazards
- Allows businesses that do not have a desiccant packaging process in their packaging lines to include a moisture absorption feature
- Enables small packaging bags and pouches with limited space to be incorporated with a humidity control function and moisture absorption effect, which typical desiccant sachets and bags may not fit
The MAF is applicable for a wide range of industrial applications from standard food products (e.g. spices, dried confectionery, pasta) to health food products, pharmaceutical (e.g. tablets, powders, test kits) as well as electronic components. It is also available in various forms of packaging bags & pouches such as a 3 Side Seal Pouch, 3 Sided Sealed Zip Pouch, Stand Up Pouch, Stand Up Zip Pouch, Gusset Seal Pouch, and Center Seal Pouch to meet the various packaging requirements.
- Eliminates desiccant concerns of business by preventing the occurrence of the accidental ingestion or misuse of desiccants by consumers which results in health-related risk and hazards
- Allows businesses who do not have a desiccant packaging process in their packaging lines to include a moisture absorption feature
- Enable small packaging bags and pouches that are unable to include desiccant sachet or bag due to the limited space available to incorporate a humidity control function and moisture absorption effect as well
Moisture Absorption Film Product Brochure: Download