The ColdMark is a cost-effective temperature label that helps to identify and correct gaps in the gold chain. When products are exposed to low temperatures, the ColdMark provides a visual alarm to shippers by turning from clear to violet.
Click here to watch a video about the ColdMark temperature indicator!
- Delivers irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Provides a cost-effective solution for last-mile monitoring
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions to be made
- Assists in verifying the adequacy of the cold chain packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1ºC
- Activation Time: 30 minutes or less
- Storage Conditions: Store product above activation temperature, up to 43ºC
- Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of sale