The VCI Bag Clear Pak® 5000 is a nitrate-free polyethylene film, incorporated with a proprietary blend of corrosion inhibitors blended throughout the film. This unique blend of corrosion inhibitors is designed to provide a wide range of ferrous metals, steel, and aluminium premium protection against corrosion during transport, storage, and in-process manufacturing. In addition, the film is also environmentally friendly, recyclable, and safe for usage by workers.
- Bearings, gears, brake parts, valves, pistons
- Camshafts, crankshafts
- Components, subassemblies, and finished machines
- Engine bags
- Export packaging
- Large and roughly handled assemblies, frames, stampings, doors, etc.
- Pallet liners
- Powertrain systems, drivetrain systems
- Recyclable, nitrite-free
- Heat-sealable, tear-resistant
- Long-term corrosion protection
- Safe and easy to use
- Parts remain clean, dry, and ready to use immediately, without additional cleaning or rework
- Compatible with Daubert Cromwell rust preventive liquids, papers, foams, and emitters
- Passes TL 8135 | Prop 65 Compliant | OEM Approved