The VCI Military is a VCI Paper suitable for military usage. It ensures that weapons and other equipment are kept free from corrosion and remains in excellent working condition.
VCI Paper Nox-Rust Vapor Wrapper 4060 Mil-Spec
The 4060 Corrosion Inhibitor Packaging Paper is on the U.S. Department of Defense Qualified Products List (QPL) for MIL-PRF- 3420H, Class 3, Style A (Light duty, kraft, a flat carrier with corrosion inhibitor), NSN-8135-00-810-0481.
- 40 lb./65 gsm natural kraft
- Saturated with corrosion inhibitors
- For long-term protection of ferrous metals used in government and military applications
- MIL-PRF-3420 Class 3 style A
VCI Paper Nox-Rust® Vapor Wrapper® VW60H
The VW60H VCI Paper is approved by the US Department of Defense and Qualified Products List (QPL) for MIL-PRF-3420, Class 2, Style A (medium-duty, kraft, a flat carrier with corrosion inhibitor)
- 60 lb./98 gsm² natural kraft
- MIL-PRF-3420, Class 2 style A
- Saturated with Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor formula
VCI Paper Nox-Rust Vapor Wrapper 7090 Mil-Spec
The 7090 is designed and tested to provide long-term corrosion protection of ferrous metals in military applications.
- Approved by the US Dept. of Defense and on the Qualified Products List (QPL) for Mil-PRF-3420, Class 1, Style A (heavy-duty, kraft, flat carrier, impregnated with corrosion inhibitor)
- 70 lb./114 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated throughout with ferrous volatile corrosion inhibitor formula
- Ideal for heavy parts and long-term corrosion protection of equipment used in military government applications